- Open Email applications.
- Click into Tools -> Accounts or Mail -> Preferences.
- Under tools/preferences window, click the Accounts.
- Click the Server Settings button near the bottom of the pane. In windows you will see smtp settings or more settings.
- Verify your SMTP server settings with the following information:
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.me.com (for either me.com or mac.com addresses)
- Server port: 587 or 25 (some ISPs may block port 25)
- “Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)” should be checked (enabled)
- Authentication: Password
- User Name: Your MobileMe member name (without “@me.com” or “@mac.com”)
- Password: Your MobileMe password
Mobile Me SMTP Settings
Comments are closed