By Christian/2nd August 2010/Comments are closed
Add remove programs:
- Click on Start, Click on Control Panel2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
- Find the Network Associates or McAfee product listed and click on it.
- Click on Change/Remove
- Place a checkmark next to each McAfee product you wish to remove and click Remove
Using MCPR tool:
- Click on the following link to download the MCPR removal tool
- Click Save and save the file to your desktop
- After the removal tool finishes, you should be prompted to restart your computer.
- Once the computer restarts, your McAfee product should be uninstalled.