Keyboard replacements from 30€ for more details please contact us
- Power off laptop and take out batter
- Most laptops have one screw holding the keyboard at the back of laptop.
- Remove those screws with Phillips screwdriver.
- At this point keyboard might come out if not it may need to be taken apart more.
- Turn the laptop back over and try take out keyboard n.b see if the keyboard is tucked under any plastic pieces.
- Unscrew any screws at the top and remove the keyboard itself from top to bottom.
- The keyboard is connected with a thin (ribbon cable), data cable to the system board at the bottom.
- Lift the plastic connectors that hold in this data cable in place be very careful.
- Carefully remove the data cable.
- Now place new keyboard back into ribbon cable slot and put screws back.
Please contact support for more details keyboard replacements from 30€