- Select File > Import and Export
- Make sure Export to a file is highlighted Click Next >
- Now make sure Comma Separated Values (Windows) is selected Click Next >
- Highlight the Contacts folder Click Next >
- Use the Browse… button to specify a location and file name Click Next >
- Now click Finish.
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Contacts (located below your list of views)
- Click Import in the top portion of the Contact Manager.
- Click the Browse… or Choose File button and locate the CSV file you’d like to upload.
- Select the file and click the Import button.