CK Computer Solutions is leading in IT support that provides IT support and consulting solutions to SME companies, charity and education bodies.
Role is for IT engineer to work with an existing team providing onsite and remote support and solutions to our clients onsite and offsite.
Responsibilities, Duties, experiance will include:
- Onsite and offsite installation, configuration and maintenance of all clients hardware including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Onsite and offsite installation, and maintenance of all client software including MS Office Suite, all Microsoft Operating desktop and server operating systems, SBS, Exchange, Linux.
- Problem solving of issues both onsite and remotely support.
- Some experiance working as an IT engineer providing on-site support to multiple clients.
- Pricing for quotes
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems on own initiative and implement proposals that reduce support overhead.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- An enjoyment to work with new technology
- An understanding of Routers, Switches, Remote Access Servers, Firewalls
- An understanding of networking DNS/WINS/DHCP.
- An understanding of VOIP technologies
- An understanding of Windows Server 2003/8 (building & installing servers), Active Directory, UPS, MS Exchange 2003/7, etc.
- Strong knowledge with Windows 7/XP and various other operating systems
- Experience with application,software support
All applicants must hold a Full and clean driving license and be eligible to work in Ireland. Must also have most skills and knowledge to apply.
Position is to start please contact firstname.lastname@example.org